Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words

Isn't that how the saying goes?

Family - I need your help in the picture department.  The family genealogy is lacking because I don't have photos of everyone.  Please look through your pictures and send me your best ones please.  I would like to add them to my genealogy file.  Family history can get really boring without faces to put to the names and dates.  Don't worry, I will not be publishing everyones mug shots on the internet.  I decided right up front that I was only going to publish information about our dead relatives.  (Anyway, my sister says I would rather spend my time with the dead relatives that the live ones.  I told her it is because they don't talk back.)

You can send them to my e-mail address - rootsmom@aol.com.  Just add "Genealogy Photos" in the regarding line please.  Pass the word to your brother's and sister's, Mom's and Dad's, etc.  I appreciate any help I can get with this project.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment